£23,000 + training + bens
3 months ago
My client is a market leader within its particular field and is looking to grow its 2nd line support team with an additional Support Analyst delivering high-quality, first class support service. This is a superb opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking team supporting highly innovative software. The role reports directly to the Service Desk Manager.
Previous software support experience is required but full training will be given on my client’s software suite. The aptitude to learn and seek self-development, consolidation existing skills and experience is the most important aspect of this role. The environment encourages learning and rewards those who show commitment and put the customer front and centre.
- Guide and advise customers during installation, customisation and operation of the software suite.
- Keep customers informed and follow through to satisfactory conclusion
- Work closely with the SDM
- Document and request fixes and enhancements to the products, test any enhancements and supply to client.
- Contribute to the software release lifecycle. Review and test the upgrade process and documentation of new releases.
- Administration, distribution and maintenance of licence inventories; assist with annual maintenance process.
- Good technical problem solving
- Customer focussed with excellent communication skills and happy to be customer facing.
- Patience, diplomacy and flexibility
- Good IT skills
- Prior experience of supporting software applications – full product training will be given
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Microsoft Technologies: Windows Servers Active Directory Administration, IIS, SQL Server, SharePoint, Business Intelligence
- Experience in supporting web based applications
If you want to join this dynamic team, then please contact Keith Wilkins immediately or send him your CV for review.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.