£26,000 - £30,000 + shift allowance + bens
10 months ago
Imagine a 4 day working week, followed by 4 days off – that’s on the table for this 2nd line Service Desk role.
My client is a Managed Service Provider at the forefront of providing technical service desk and innovative IT solutions to its clients across the globe. This is a renowned customer-centric environment and the business prides itself on its ability to deliver a superb level of customer service across a variety of services.
Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting a 2nd line Support Analyst to join the team at the Reading based headquarters. Working as part of the Global Service Desk team, the role is to provide fault diagnosis, call vetting and advanced technical support.
- Receive and resolve incidents and tickets which have been escalated from 1st Line Support
- Own all assigned customer tickets and ensure the customer is kept updated
- Escalate to the correct resolution group when necessary
- Work within SLAs; manage customer expectations
- Train, develop and provide on the job coaching to all members of ESP’s Service desks
- 2-3 years’ experience on a technical service desk / in a technical support role
- O365 Admin experience
- Azure AD experience
- CompTIA A+ and/ or MCP accreditation
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
- Advanced knowledge of remote support toolsets
- Knowledge of call management systems, preferably ServiceNow
We are looking for self-motivated technical support professionals, who are keen to learn new skills and work within a highly supportive, varied environment. This is a 24/7 global support environment, involving shift work, including nights but with the excellent advantage of 4 days on and 4 days off. If the 9-5 is not for you, this role will be perfect! The basic salary of up to £30,000 is highly competitive and there is also an accompanying £2,700 shift allowance
For further information and an initial discussion please call Keith Wilkins today on 01634 309834 or send your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.