£25,000 + Benefits
9 months ago
My client is looking for a further member to complement its growing team of Application Systems Analyst with the exciting and challenging Customer Service Team in the East London/Essex area. Supporting business applications and external customers across the world, the role is responsible for ensuring that the applications are continually reviewed and used effectively among the business group.
This is a truly pivotal role for the business as the successful candidate will: “turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.”
My client is looking for:
- Solid customer service experience
- Strong analytical skills
- A proactive and intuitive individual
- A Degree in IT or Business is preferred but is not essential
- IT Literate – proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to build a strong rapport – confident speaking to people at all levels
- The ability to take ownership of a problem/task and ensure its resolution or completion
- Good team working skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and remain calm under pressure
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Map and understand the business processes and applications
- Understand the business needs for the application and the varieties of the application’s offerings
- Provide reports on application capabilities and user roles
- Application testing
- Research and integrate all application functionality
- Build a library and document all application use and training material
- Understand and translate training manuals into practical use
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
To fulfil this role you be ambitious and enthusiastic and love working with customers and using the business insight you gain from this to help in continuous improvement efforts.
My client is offering a dynamic, professional and challenging working environment and will reward the successful candidate with a competitive salary/benefits and a superb working environment
To find about more about this role, call Keith Wilkins today for an informal chat or send through your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team – Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.