4 months ago
My client is a global leader, employing over 75,000 people and with a multi-$bn turnover; it is one of the US’s “Most Admired Companies” and provides its facilities management, project management, transaction and advisory services all over the world.
To complement its Digital & Technology systems team based in central London, my client is looking for a customer focused individual with a love of spreadsheets and manipulating data to assist the business in the use of a range of client facing business application software programs, with a particular focus on facilities management, CAFM or CMMS systems.
The successful candidate will be a quick thinker and have excellent analytical skills couple with the ability to offer a comprehensive support service to a variety of customers
- Support new clients in deploying technology that is new to them
- Provide a proactive business support service
- Assist in managing reactive support from end-users and customers
- Assist with activities of CAFM software and technology suppliers
- Assist with the introduction of new and upgraded software
- Promote Best-Practice & ensure consistent usage of technology through advice and support to key users
- Provide support to Business Development via demo’s, meetings and advice to existing and prospective customers and also support with handling tender questions.
Skills & Experience
- Some experience of Facilities Management or other maintenance based business would be advantageous.
- Experience of a CMMS / CAFM system such as Maximo; Concept Evolution; Planet FM; FM Explorer; Archibus or Corrigo would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills including presentational, written and verbal.
- Basic business analysis skills such as requirements analysis, business process mapping etc.
- High levels of general IT awareness (note: systems development skills are not required for this role)
- Professional approach & customer friendly / approachable demeanour.
- Likes working with people as well as technology
- Good levels of general commercial awareness.
- Works well within team and fully contributes to "team ethic"
If you are looking to apply your skills within a team that is rapidly expanding and is calling for another strong team player, then this could be the role for you. The successful candidate will have a proven background dealing with customers and will be capable of learning quickly to apply newly found skills and analytical abilities to support customers’ needs. This is a busy environment suited to an individual with both excellent numeracy and interpersonal skills.
In return, a highly competitive salary and excellent corporate benefits package is on offer. To find out more, please contact Keith Wilkins in the first instance or send through your CV to CVs@avocetrecruiting.com – and don’t worry, the AI Bots won’t get near it as we screen all our CVs personally #oldschool
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role