£41,000 to £45,000 + bens
about 2 months ago
If you have experience working in a technology service environment and have previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement), then this working from home / remote based role could provide you with both new opportunities and the experience of working with the latest technologies and platforms. The successful candidate will be an integral member of a solid team undertaking both project work and BAU support and development services for several core business critical systems. Home based role.
This is a well rounded role, working with your team, end users and internal stakeholders providing application support, user administration, business analysis, system development, delivery, testing and documentation services.
Working as a member of the Business Systems Team this role will give you the unique opportunity to learn from senior members of our team about supporting and developing solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Power Platform, supporting systems and integrations
You will work closely with team members, stakeholders and end users to provide application support, user administration, business analysis, system development, delivery, testing and documentation services.
- Support and maintain business applications
- Provide expert advice on the use of CRM, Knowledge Management and Reporting applications.
- Carry out user set up in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement) including permission management.
- Customising & configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement).
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand the needs, document the requirements, and work with the team to ensure right solution is delivered.
- Translate functional specifications for non-technical colleagues.
- Evaluate current system and suggesting improvements or new solutions
- Create detailed documentation
- Testing changes before release to the business.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement) and the Microsoft Power Platform is desirable.
- Proven track record in technical support and configuration
- Effective communication skills with a clear customer focus.
- Ability to analyse complex business requirements, requests or problems and provide solutions
- Strong investigative, analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Be comfortable with rapid change.
- Strong problem-solving and documentation skills.
- The ability to manage and prioritise your own workload whilst working in a proactive manner.
If you are looking to work in a high responsive and agile development team focused on the support and delivery of high-quality software solutions in a highly collaborative environment, then please contact Keith Wilkins immediately or send him your CV for review.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.