£280 - £300 per day
7 months ago
My client is a global leader, employing over 75,000 people across the world and offering its business support services to an incredibly diverse client base.
To complement its Digital & Technology systems team based in central London, my client is looking for a customer focused business systems professional with a particular focus on CAFM or CMMS systems.
- To play a pivotal role in onboarding a new VIP client
- Provide a proactive business support service
- Assist in managing reactive support from end-users and customers
- Assist with activities of CAFM software and technology suppliers
- Assist with the introduction of new and upgraded software
- Promote Best-Practice & ensure consistent usage of technology through advice and support to key user.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of Facilities Management concepts and terminology
- Experience of a CMMS / CAFM system such as Maximo ; Concept Evolution ; Planet FM ; FM Explorer ; Archibus or Corrigo
- Excellent communication skills including presentational, written and verbal.
- Excellent understanding of IT systems, including networking concepts.
- Ability to liaise with other functions to effect changes that may be of benefit to the CAFM system and surrounding systems
- Ability to analyse user requirements, and propose appropriate solutions
- Take ownership for the support and development of the CAFM system.
If you are looking to apply both your technical CAFM knowledge and your people skills to a position like this then we would love to hear from you.
This is initially a 6 month contract but there is excellent potential for a longer tenure. To find out more, please contact Keith Wilkins in the first instance or send through your CV for review– and please note that we screen all our CVs personally, as we don’t look for keywords but real experience and personality
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role