2 months ago
My technical management consultancy client is seeking experienced Azure analyst/engineers required to deliver Azure-specific support activities and provide assistance to solutions development, governance & architecture teams.
At least 2 years’ experience of the following:
- Azure IaaS: Virtual Machines.
- Azure Recovery Services
- Azure App Services
- Azure Monitoring & Alerting
- Azure Key Vault
- Understanding of Data Encryption in-transit/at-rest methods
- Role Based Access Control
- Azure Storage (Files, Blob, Table)
- Azure Networking Stack (DNS, NSGs, Route Tables, Vnets, Subnetting, Service Endpoints, Availability Sets, Load Balancers, VPN)
- PowerShell / Scripting
- Understanding of cloud application architecture and DR patterns
- Azure Automation (Runbook, Web Jobs, DSC, ARM templates)
- Understanding of DevOps & CI/CD (Azure DevOps, VSTS)
- AD Group Policy, AD Sites and Services
- Azure SQL
- Good Communication Skills – excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focused attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills, includes troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution, good judgment/decision making ability.
- Recent work experience in a customer facing support role
This is initially a 3 month contract but is very likely to extend. Contact Keith Wilkins in the first instance to discuss this role further or send through your CV for review.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team. Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.