£negotiable daily rate
15 days ago
My Client is looking for an experienced and dynamic leader to revitalise their Contact Centre and reach new heights with the service being supplied.
The Contact Centre/Call Centre is the beating heart of this environment and the front door to the users and third parties covering multiple community-based services.
During these challenging times, the 24x7x365 call centre has been stretched to its limits and needs someone at a management level to steer them through the next phase:
I am looking for someone who can -
- Manage 20-30 Analysts providing a 24x7x365 service
- Lead the environment by strong example
- Look at resources and training and KPI’s
- Manage the teams that liaise with the emergency services to signpost them to a variety of health services
- Undertake discovery and reporting on call trends etc
- Determine agent usage required to meet agreed service levels.
- Work on up-to-date processes with the various stakeholders
- Implement call centre best practice principles.
- Motivate the team whilst ensuring the service is performing.
- Provide new ideas or initiatives within the Call Centre environment
This role will be home-based and on the client site in Grays and so the candidate will need to be flexible in their approach.
If you feel that you can make a difference and want to lead this impressive team, then please contact Keith Wilkins immediately or send him your CV for review.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.