Highly competitive Salary + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client is a market leading broadcasting company, operating on global basis, with facilities on every continent.
Core to its business model is developing high levels of customer satisfaction and key to this is building personal relationships with clients with the aim of developing high levels of trust and a strong customer service ethos.
If you like taking information, understanding it and writing it up in a report form and would also like to use your excellent customer service / key account skills in a challenging but highly rewarding role, then we would really like to talk to you about your next career move and the potential our client would offer you.
- liaising closely with key clients, including meetings and presentations when necessary
- report writing
- working to service level agreements (SLAs)
- analysing performance against SLAs
- Generating customer reports from the trouble tickets
- Generating planned engineering works schedules (internal and external)
- Generating regular availability reports
- Maintaining a database for all services
- Working closely with various departments to ensure that service levels are met and reported
- Ensuring that change control procedures are adhered to
- Where appropriate, to produce documentation to contribute to the departmental knowledgebase.
- Liaising with international offices to ensure that all faults are properly managed
- Liaising on a regular basis with the sales teams to ensure that all customers are receiving the appropriate level of after sales customer care
- Representing the Customer Relationship department
- Some broadcast technical experience (e.g. Playout) would be helpful, but not essential
- High standard of written English – spelling & grammar.
- Ability to “translate” technical information into a customer orientated format.
- Ability to think logically.
- Willingness to question.
- High level of proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- A disciplined attitude to work.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Full driving licence
If this role interests you and you think it addresses a lot of your career aspirations, then you really should have a chat with us to hear more. Our client is looking for passion, ambition and the willingness to ‘step-up’ by using your analytical approach to manage key client relationships, whilst always maintaining high levels of customer service.
To find about more about this role, call Keith Wilkins today for an informal chat or send through your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.