£200 - £220 per day
almost 2 years ago
6 months +
My client is looking for strong data analysis skills to join a project team in its Central London offices (SE1). The project is around the onboarding of a significant new client and requires a skilled Data Analyst to handle datasets migrating data to a new CRM system
This is initially a 6-month contract with the potential for further extensions.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Skilled at handling varied datasets
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Professional including Excel, Access, Word
- With particularly strong Excel skills
- Ability to create Macros
- SQL knowledge/experience – exposure to languages enabling data manipulation
- Data quality experience in a hands-on capacity, including data audit, profiling, data mapping, deduplication techniques, Master Data Management
- Data manipulation; handling verifying data sets
- Produce high-quality MI reports
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to meet project targets
- Good relationship management skills
- Strong organisational, problem-solving and analytical skills with great attention to detail.
To find out more about this exciting role, please contact Keith Wilkins in the first instance or send through your CV for review – and don’t worry, the AI Bots won’t get near it as we screen all our CVs personally. We don’t look for keywords but real experience and personality.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role