£25,200 to £28,400 + bens
10 months ago
My client is looking for talented and enthusiastic technical support analysts to join the team supporting a large and every changing body of users. This is a dynamic and fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, via email, in person (for walk-in customers) and self-service. This is a fixed term contract for 6 months, with a possibility of temp to perm.
- Provide a first class IT service to all users
- Ensuring all incident and service requests are identified categorised, prioritised, diagnosed and managed to completion
- Act as an it evangelist and technical advisor to users
- Provide systems administration to windows / apple business systems, software applications, and telephony systems and reprographics facilities.
- The deployment of computing equipment
- Support the desktop deployment team by implementing pre-defined configurations, installing or upgrading operating systems and applications
- Support the operations team by administrating local infrastructure, ensuring its reliability, performing routine backup maintenance and enhancing network security by using change management processes and other agreed operating policies and procedures.
- Participate in any project work as appropriate
- Strong customer service ethos with experience of working in a customer facing technical support role in a Windows and Mac Desktop environment
- Experience and knowledge of Service Desk software, Microsoft Desktop OS, Apple Mac Desktop OS and relevant technologies, desktop & laptop, mobile devices, hardware and software applications such as email and Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast changing environment, creating realistic plans to manage and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Experience and working knowledge of networks, remote administration and software distribution tools
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyse and diagnose technical problems
- ITIL foundation certificate or exposure to working in an IT service desk environment
- Technical certifications preferred (eg Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician or Apple Certified Mac Technician)
- Able to cover shifts over the core hours of 8am to 6.15pm
If you have excellent communication and customer service skills and enjoying using your technical support skills to solve users’ problems, this is definitely the role for you – the most important thing is the ability to make the customer feel special and if you care about that, then we would really like to connect with you.
To find about more about this role, call Keith Wilkins today for an informal chat or send through your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.