£110-£125 per day
8 months ago
3 months +
My client is a global household name - one of the world's top brands - with a superb reputation for creativity, innovation, and trend-setting and is seeking a service desk analyst with excellent customer service skills to join its dynamic technical service desk team delivering support services to its European user base.
You will have excellent problem solving skills and have already spent at least 6 months on a technical service supporting MS Office suite.
We promise that the client is one you will love to have on your CV and the working environment is unique and exciting
The purpose of the role is to provide customer-focused first line support services to the user community and to ensure those support services are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Support new and current users
- delivery of 1st line IT support services to the internal client base business, aligned to ITIL best practice standards
- coordination of support resources, promoting knowledge share and upskilling
- collaboration with the Service Transition function to ensure activities move seamlessly from the project to the support environment
- maintained focus on continual service improvement
• Minimum 6-12 months' experience in a service desk / helpdesk / technical helpline environment
• Good communication skills; both written and verbal
• Call logging experience
• Demonstrable experience using a service management or call logging tool such as ServiceNow, Remedy, TopDesk, Sunrise etc
• Knowledge of Microsoft and Mac OS
Whilst 1st line technical support knowledge is required for the role, the focus is on the customer service skills and the primary requirement is the ability to build rapport immediately over the telephone and use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to resolve users’ issues. My client is offering a dynamic, professional and challenging working environment and will reward the successful candidate with a competitive daily rate for a junior level role, plus a superb working environment
Please call Karyn Wilkins today on01634 309834 to find out more or send your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.