£18-£24,000 + bens + training pkg
about 1 month ago
- Have you got 18 months’ technical support experience and it’s time for new challenges and opportunities but your current employer doesn’t offer these.
- Do you want the flexibility of home and office working?
- Are you ready to take the next step and join a company that’s going to offer flexible and personalised technical training, career mentoring and on the job learning?
- Are you ultimately keen to really forge a long term career in IT?
- Are you unsure about your current job security; or have you been recently made redundant?
- Are you looking for a business that will invest in you?
- Would you like two salary reviews a year and a management team that prefers to promote from within?
Then please read on as this could be your next career step. Delivering the fix, quickly, is a priority, so you'll be trained to be able to do just that.
Our client is an exceptional Kent-based technology company - award winning and judged to be the most successful IT company based in the area - with a highly successful and professional team of support engineers and service desk analysts supporting prestigious clients on a global basis, primarily within the financial services industry.
As well as its spacious Kent-based headquarters, there are offices in London, Dublin New York and Hong Kong. The team is hardworking, dynamic and focused on delivering the very best IT support service possible. Work for my client and we can guarantee that you will continually develop your technical skills via a wide exposure to client systems, infrastructure and users. There will be regular opportunities to develop new skills such as cloud-based technology, cybersecurity, infrastructure management or IT project management.
In line with current government Covid-19 restrictions, the role is home-based initially and will return to alternate weeks in the office in due course.
- support global users on a remote basis
- desktop fixes
- troubleshooting Windows 7 & 10
- managing active directory
- liaising with third party support teams
- learn to support Exchange 07 – 13, O365 and Windows Servers 08 – 16 as well as switches, firewalls and other networking equipment.
- 18 months experience in an IT support / technical support environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating environments
- Using Active Directory administration
- Exposure to Microsoft Exchange, email protocols and server systems
- Using Microsoft exchange and email protocols
- Exposure to basic networking and virtualisation
- Strong interest in Cloud-based solutions
If you want to be the best – you have to work with the best and learn from the best. This role is exactly the opportunity to do that.
Please contact Keith Wilkins to find out more or send your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.