£18-£21,000 + training + bens
7 months ago
- Have you got a minimum 18 months’ IT Support experience behind you now and it’s time for new challenges and opportunities but your current employer doesn’t offer these.
- Are you ready to take the next step and join a company that’s going to offer flexible and personalised technical training, career mentoring and on the job learning?
- Are you ultimately keen to really forge a long term career in IT?
Then please read on as this could be your next career step. Delivering the fix, quickly, is a priority, so you'll be trained to be able to do just that.
Our client is an exceptional Kent based technology company - award winning and judged to be the most successful IT company based in the area - with a highly successful and professional team of support engineers and analysts supporting prestigious clients on a global basis, primarily within the financial services industry.
As well as its spacious Kent based headquarters, there are offices in London, Dublin New York and Hong Kong. The team is hardworking, dynamic and focused on delivering the very best IT support service possible. Work for my client and we can guarantee that you will continually develop your technical skills via a wide exposure to client systems, infrastructure and users.
- support global users on a remote basis
- all desktop fixes
- troubleshooting Windows 7 & 10
- managing active directory and group policy
- liaising with third party support teams from Sage and Bloomberg
- learn to support Exchange 07 – 13, O365 and Windows Servers 08 – 16 as well as switches, firewalls and other networking equipment.
• minimum 18 months’ experience in an IT support / technical support environment
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating environments
• Using active directory administration
• Worked with mobile devices (iOS, Android and Blackberry)
• Exposure to Microsoft Exchange, email protocols and server systems
• Using Microsoft exchange and email protocols
• Exposure to basic networking and virtualisation
If you want to be the best – you have to work with the best and learn from the best. This role is exactly the opportunity to do that.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.