£40,000 + excellent bens
10 months ago
My client is investing heavily in its global growth plans - investing in its teams and taking on new challenges all the time. As a team, they are extremely proud of their achievements, enjoy their work and always strive to make improvements. Joining such a team would be an excellent career move.
Would your ideal job description include the following?
- working directly with clients who invest in their IT and know that you’ll enjoy working on the latest tech.
- working for an award winning employer that truly invests in its staff and their individual training ambitions, whether that be becoming a Subject Matter Expert or competent man manager
- handling escalations and troubleshooting complex and widespread issues for our financial services-based clients
- offering remote and on-site support to prestigious financial services clients
- promotes almost 70% of staff from within
- the opportunity to join and award winning employer and support its global expansion ambitions
- excellent team working environment, including social events
- free onsite parking - convenient location, minutes from motorway junction
- infrastructure projects
- configuring new services and making changes
- remote network monitoring
- remote support with occasional client visits.
- Windows servers
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft 365
- managed switches
- SIP/VOIP phone systems
- networking protocols
If you want to be the best – you have to work with the best and learn from the best. This role is exactly the opportunity to do that. It has never been a better opportunity to join this expanding and award winning company.
The role is based in Kent but will require onsite work with Central Londn based clients. All travel/parking will be expensed via a company debit card.
Please send through your cv for review or call Karyn Wilkins.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role