10 months ago
My client is a leading global media company, paving the way for new technologies in data and video content distribution and they are looking for six ambitious, dedicated, fast thinking and pragmatic individuals to join one of the most innovative broadcast media teams in the world who delivered over 55,000 live events in 2018 alone.
If you consider yourself to be fearlessness and pro-active and have the cool presence required to deal with live video and data where every minute counts then we would like to speak to you.
Here are the main attributes we’re looking for:-
- Details matter. A lot.
- Strong customer service experience - you always put yourself in the users’ shoes
- Passionate about online media
- Can think fast and on your feet and translate a concept to a sequence of actions very quickly and accurately
- Strong written communication
- We’re a 24/7/365 operation, so weekends and overnights are required.
To fulfil this hugely rewarding role, you’ll have the following skills and experience:-
- Experience in an office environment.
- Customer contact experience
- Tech savvy
- Preference will be given to candidates able to display a Basic knowledge of video production workflows
- Provide fast and accurate customer service.
- Learn platforms and advanced troubleshooting of streaming architecture.
- Work effectively with content delivery teams
- Execute anti-piracy measures
- Document and retain ever-evolving workflows and resolutions
For further information and an initial discussion about this role which is offering a superb opportunity to step into (media) technical support, please call Karyn Wilkins today or send your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role