£30,000/annum Salary - Negotiable + bens
17 days ago
Our client is an exceptional Kent based technology company - award winning and judged to be the most successful IT company based in the area - with a highly successful and professional team of support engineers and service desk analysts supporting prestigious clients on a global basis, primarily within the financial services industry.
- Are you the person to protect a wide range of clients from cyber security threats?
- Do you always want to be one step ahead and work proactively?
- Are you ready to take the next step and join a company that’s going to offer flexible and personalised technical training, career mentoring and on the job learning?
- Are you ultimately keen to really forge a long term career in IT?
- Are you unsure about your current job security; or have you been recently made redundant?
- Are you looking for a business that will invest in you?
- Offers two salary reviews a year and prefers to promote from within?
As well as its spacious Kent based headquarters, there are offices in London, Dublin New York and Hong Kong. The team is hardworking, dynamic and focused on delivering the very best IT consultancy and support services possible. Work for my client and we can guarantee that you will continually develop your technical skills via a wide exposure to client systems, infrastructure and users.
In line with current government Covid-19 restrictions, the role is home based initially and will return to alternate weeks in the office in due course.
- Extensive use of firewalls for network security
- Monitoring security alerts using inhouse tools.
- Keeping clients’ environments compliant using MFA
- Responding to incidents
- Project management
- Process improvement
- You will be a problem solver and will work well under pressure
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365
- Network Security – Firewalls, network access controls
- Cloud Security – VPN, Network Security Groups
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365
- Microsoft Office Suite Windows Servers
If you want to be the best – you have to work with the best and learn from the best. This role is exactly the opportunity to do that.
Please contact Keith Wilkins to find out more or send your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.