To £27,750 + excellent bens
about 1 month ago
This role is a Senior Service Desk Analyst role, based at my client’s site in Thurrock, Essex to join an existing team of experienced Analysts supporting a range of customers for all technical support issues.This role calls for an experienced problem solver who enjoys the variety of a large scale technical environment and diverse user base.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Analyst with a combination of excellent technical experience, the ability to motivate and teach more junior members of the team and have first-class customer service and interpersonal skills. The role will give you the opportunity to raise to challenges and develop new skills by presenting you with e a range of outstanding support issues whilst delivering a customer experience you can be proud of.
My client truly values a professional and engaging manner along with demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills – these will take you far in this Senior SDA position.
· Provide leadership and support for all aspects of the service desk function
· Deputise for the IT Team Leader
· Ensure that incidents and service requests are responded to in line with the agreed SLA and escalation parameters
· Ask the right question at the right time and accurately record your findings
· Act as an escalation point for more complex technical service requests
· Analyse service requests and incidents to introduce fixes and improved services
· Support Analysts and first line team when call volumes peak or when additional expertise is required
· Manage conflict and mediation both inside the team and between teams/services
· Have a good understanding of ITIL processes
· Guide and mentor 1st Line technicians
· Implement escalation procedures and manage a second line queue to escalate and resolve service requests and incidents
· Plan, develop, implement, document and review procedures and processes to improve the Service Desk functionality and store in an easily accessible central repository
· Support BAU and IT Project work
· Have proven experience in supporting Windows 10 / O365 / MS Teams / Active Directory / SCCM / Smart Phones
The role is to start immediately, and we are screening candidates right now.
If you are an experienced Service Desk Analyst, looking to develop your skills in a collaborative environment, then we would love to hear from you.To find out more about this position, please contact Keith Wilkins or send your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency with regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.