£400-£425 per day (inside IR35)
23 days ago
My client is looking for an innovative and forward thinking project manager / service delivery manager to both support projects and oversee a day to day operations environment. This role is a combination of home and office based, with flexibility built in.
Key to this role is the flexible attitude and ability to run a service management project – proven experience in this area is essential – alongside managing a business as usual operations schedule and the surrounding technical landscape.
Key elements of the role:
- Manage and support a Service Management Tools re-implementation project over the course of several months
- Manage and support requirements discovery for the project
- Provide Subject Matter Expert input into the project
- Guide and support the teams and functions involved
- Assist with other project related activities including documentation
- Support the Director of IT Business Operations
This role is a combination of working from home / home based and some time spent in the office in Grays, Essex.
Please note that this role will fall within IR35. To find out more about this position, please contact Keith Wilkins or send your CV for review.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.