£16-19 per hour
about 2 years ago
My client is one of the world’s leading educational establishments, with a global reputation for excellence and innovation. There is a short term contract opportunity available within the Financial Services & Procurement Department which is initially one month but may extend beyond the initial term. Ideally, candidates should be immediately available
Scope of the role:
- To support the supplier set up and maintenance process in particular enrolling new suppliers to the business’ electronic invoicing platform.
- Act as first point of contact assisting with the resolution of queries and diagnosis of problems
- Provide support to the Purchasing, Accounts Payable and IT departments, as well as the external e-invoicing service provider.
- To ensure the e-invoicing service is able to provide adequate support internally and externally manage the resolution of issues, questions and queries relating to e-invoicing and manage the enrolment and maintenance process of e-invoicing suppliers
- To support the objective of reaching 100% electronic invoicing processing
- Enrolment & maintenance of suppliers
- Buyer and Supplier Support
- Liaising with the ICT & external service providers to identify and resolve any errors and raise tickets with the support team in the e-invoicing portal
- Support the procurement helpdesk with e-invoicing issues logged via the helpdesk software
- Educated to A Level or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Proven experience of working in a purchasing and/or accounts payable help-desk environment
- Experience of financial systems in a customer service environment
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills
- Experience of analysing, recording and presenting information by means of a computer based spreadsheet and/or word-processing package
- Experience of testing computer systems in a controlled environment
- Experience of using ServiceNow enquiry management software will be highly beneficial.
- Ability to deal with large customer base
- Computer literate (including Oracle and Microsoft Applications)
- Experience of liaising with internal and external customers to ensure the effective resolution of e-invoicing problems as required
- Experience of using Oracle Financials software
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service to a wide range of users
- Experience of producing training and information guides for a wide audience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a large range of stakeholders, both internal and externally
- Computer literate (including Oracle, e-invoicing and Microsoft Applications)
- E-invoicing processes and systems in a procurement environment
This is a superb opportunity to join an outstanding education establishment committed to delivering the very best in all areas.
For further information and an initial discussion please call Keith Wilkins today or send your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role