£12-£14 per hour
3 months ago
3 months +
My client provides its IT support services to some of the UK’s top brands.
As such it has a very busy technical service desk and is seeking a service desk analyst with excellent customer service skills to join the service desk team delivering IT support services to its UK user base.
You will have excellent problem solving skills and have already spent at least 6 months on a technical service supporting MS Office suite and Windows OS.
The purpose of the role is to provide customer-focused first line support services to the user community and to ensure those support services are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- support new and current users
- delivery of 1st line IT support services to the internal client base business, aligned to ITIL best practice standards
- coordination of support resources, promoting knowledge share and upskilling
- collaboration with the Service Transition function to ensure activities move seamlessly from the project to the support environment
- maintained focus on continual service improvement
- learn to support bespoke applications (full training given)
- Minimum 6-12 months' experience in a service desk / helpdesk / technical helpline environment
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Call logging experience using a service management or call logging tool such as ServiceNow, Remedy, TopDesk etc
- Passion for IT
- Process driven
Whilst 1st line technical support knowledge is required for the role, the focus is on the customer service skills and the primary requirement is the ability to build rapport immediately over the telephone and use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to resolve users’ issues. My client is offering a dynamic, professional and challenging working environment which frequently offers permanent roles to its temporary workers.
Please call Keith Wilkins today to find out more or send your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.