£26000 - £30000/annum + SUPERB benefits
21 days ago
Permanent or 12 months FTC
If you have good tech support skills, a really strong drive to help solve problems and strong customer service skills, and appreciate a vibrant, diverse and international community, you really should read on…
My client is looking for amazing analytical people who love tech and have superb customer service skills. You don’t even have to had a role in tech support before but you will need to prove that you’re techy minded and have a proven ability to pick up new skills. Of course, if you already have tech support experience, that will put you in pole position.
The IT Service Desk is often the first point of contact for IT services, so this is your chance to step forward and represent!
· High calibre customer service skills
· Proven background in solving problems for others
· Ability to deliver a remote service via ‘phone, self-service and email
· Ability to manage the support process from end to end, knowing when to escalate
· Work as part of a busy, cohesive team – also able to work autonomously
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Ability to manage own time effectively and to be prompt and punctual
· IT support experience
· ITIL Foundation or higher
· Knowledge and experience of using ITSM tools and systems
· Knowledge and experience of supporting range of IT applications, platforms and technologies
This is a hybrid role of onsite (Central Oxford) and working from home.The excellent benefits package includes excellent holiday and access to a vibrant array of cultural activities across the beautiful City of Oxford – plus a wide range of family-friendly and child care benefits.We are offering both permanent and fixed term opportunities.
A superb opportunity to join a professional team, gain some great work colleagues, access lots of training and enjoy great pay and benefits.Call us now to find out more or send your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency forthis role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.