£120 per day
17 days ago
Calling all Surrey based service desk analysts who don’t want to commute into London but still want to ply their trade in a customer centric tech support environment – my client is looking for an experienced first line support service desk analyst for a 3 month contract role based in Farnham.
Believing that its staff are the best in the business, my client looks for people who are friendly, expert and professional and who understand that providing excellent customer service to is how to grow the company and enjoy the work. The company culture is one of valuing and nurturing its people and promoting a positive work environment.
- Providing high quality technical support for internal customers
- Ensuring all IT incidents and requests are logged on the ITSM tool
- Working within an ITIL environment
- Demonstrate a high level of problems solving and troubleshooting skills
- Employing great listening skills, high level of empathy and writing skills, as well as being able to articulate technical and non-technical terms
- Ensuring correct processes are followed
- Take responsibility for the procurement of IT assets and software - ensuring that the asset register is kept up to date
- Manage your own workload within a fast-paced environment where priorities can change without warning
- Log tickets for Change Requests
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the knowledge articles within the IT department (mainly Service Desk) are relevant and up to date
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Word, Excel and Office 365, working within a Service Desk Environment
- High level of problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10
- Knowledge of Active Directory within a Windows environment
- Experiencing of administration of Office365
- Knowledge of working to standards/frameworks (ITIL/ISO)
- Working knowledge of an ITSM tool
- Great understanding of customer service and proven experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Can articulate technical and non-technical conversations via written media
- Able to collaborate within the Service Desk and other support teams
- Able to represent the company and the team professionally and responsibly internally and externally
- Professional attitude and will take pride in own work
- Self-motivated, with a willingness to help others when assistance may not be available
- Ability to learn new systems/services/processes within a fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to showcase both their technical and customer service skills; working with internal customers, ensuring the technology support business needs.
To find about more about this role, call Keith Wilkins today for an informal chat or send through your CV for review.Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.