almost 2 years ago
Would you like to use your technical support knowledge in a customer facing role on a busy service desk, supporting clients across 34 countries? My client is a global market leader offering superb opportunities to talented technical support personnel within its SaaS business, providing solutions to the Education, Government and Private sectors.
The essential requirement is the ability to speak Dutch.
Applicants who have recently graduated with a computing degree and have some customer service skills will also be considered for these vital customer facing roles.
- Follow and understand industry best practise support methodologies
- Take ownership of requests following them to resolution
- Proactive when dealing with customer issues
- Help maintain knowledge articles and other internal documentation
- Meet SLAs whilst adopting ITIL processes
- Attend customer meetings
- Communicate effectively with colleagues inside and outside of the support team
- Work with colleagues to ensure excellent customer experience, peer reviews
- Triage and resolve requests following the ITIL process
- Fluent in Dutch. Fluency in German would be advantageous
- Educated to degree standard or an equivalent discipline or have the appropriate industry experience
- Technically minded and customer focused
- Problem solver
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Maintain a calm, analytical disposition
- Willing to take on new skills and improve knowledge of all relevant areas
- Have practical experience in a support environment
- Continue with training in ITIL processes, techniques and best practice
- Focussed on task completion
This role presents superb opportunities for career development and personal growth. To find about more about this role, call Keith Wilkins today for an informal chat or send through your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.