£18-24,000 + excellent benefits
5 months ago
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking technical Service Desk Analyst with an excellent combination of technical support and customer service skills to join a busy IT Service Desk based in their Head Office at Farnham, Surrey
This role will be part of a team of six Service Desk Analysts providing a high level of technical assistance to keep the internal customers' systems up and running. This is a busy environment with 5000 users and 3000 calls a month.
This is a superb role for someone with 6-12 months’ customer service experience and who has solid technical knowledge. The role may also suit an individual who has excellent customer and is a passionate IT hobbyist with a reputation for being able to fix things for friends and family. Move your career into technical support!
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Word, Excel and Office 365
- Great understanding of customer service and proven experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Clear and concise verbal communication, with technical and non-technical conversations
- Good relationship building skills
- Strong professional attitude and will take pride in own work
- Self-motivated, with a willingness to help others when assistance may not be available
- Enthusiastic and interested to learn new systems/services/processes within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- An eye for detail and quality
- Experience working in a Service Desk environment
- High level of problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10
- Knowledge of Active Directory within a Windows environment
- Experiencing of administration of Office365
- Knowledge of working to standards/frameworks (ITIL/ISO)
- Working knowledge of an ITSM tool
- CompTIA A+ certification or relevant knowledge
- Proficient Active Directory administrator skills, including creating accounts and group membership
- troubleshooting skills for network/Wi-Fi faults
Based within walking distance of Farnham station, my client also provides free or subsidised parking. Overtime is available on a rota basis and there is occasional Saturday morning work.
For further information and an initial discussion please call Keith Wilkins today or send your CV for review. Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role