£27,000 + bonus + bens
about 1 month ago
Many of us say “I’m a real people person”, and if for you that means developing a team to help everyone achieve their best potential, whilst also delivering brilliant levels of customer service, then we need to talk.
My client is an award-winning retail technology company who is looking for an individual who will walk-the-walk and lead a team of service desk analysts to deliver exceptional customer service to their well-known clients. The focus of this exciting role is to lead, coach and develop individuals to deliver a high quality, right-first-time outcome.
· Manage a team of Helpdesk Analysts
· Managing work volumes to meet/exceed SLAs
· Mentoring, managing, coaching and leading a diverse team
· Experience within a similar Team lead role in a helpdesk, service desk or contact centre environment
· Ability to think on your feet and be adaptable.
· Effectively motivate a team and embed high-performance culture
· Strong stakeholder management skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
This role is a hybrid - working from home + some office work. My client is proud of its people and recognises them as their best asset – after all, you’re only as good as your team. If you want to be part of this team, call Keith today or send him your CV. We could all do with some great news to start 2022 and this job could be exactly that for you!
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency for this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.