£30,000 + excellent corporate benefits
11 months ago
My client is one of the major suppliers of technology software to the public sector and housing services
The Newbury based team is looking for a customer focused Technical Analyst to join them
in providing operational support and service expertise to external customers and to the internal business.
Full product training will be given - my client is looking for technical individuals with a customer service and problem solving attitude. If you have a customer service background in software/IT and an understanding of SQL and relational databases hosted in multiple environments, then we would be very keen to hear from you.
You will be primarily responsible for responding to, investigating and resolving customer inquiries You will use your creative problem-solving skills to ensure high quality and timely responses for our customers. You will be a technical escalation point within the team. The successful applicant will be able to work effectively within a fast-paced changing environment whilst building and maintaining relationships both with our customers and key personnel within the business.
What you will do:
- To interact with our customers verbally, in writing and electronically via our Support Portal ensuring cases are logged clearly and concisely
- To respond to calls in the timescales set out in the customer service level agreements
- To respond to calls in a professional manner and to the satisfaction of both the Support Team Leaders and senior management
- To undertake detailed investigations of customer reported issues providing advice and solutions to individual customers and the entire customer base where applicable
- To test reported issues in our local environments and raise change controls where necessary for software changes and enhancements
Your experience will include:
- Technical skills including an understanding of SQL and relational databases hosted in multiple environments
- Excellent communication skills, being able to convey complex and difficult issues both verbally and in writing
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working within a Local Authority housing service delivery area is desirable
- Experience of working within a service delivery/software supplier environment is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to showcase both their technical and customer service skills; working with my clients’ customers to get the most out of their products – making this role but interesting and challenging and presenting superb corporate opportunities for the right candidate.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop your career in an open and transparent environment that truly values its employees
To find about more about this role, call Keith Wilkins today for an informal chat or send through your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.