about 1 month ago
Our client is an exceptional London W1 and North Kent based technology company - award winning and with a highly successful and professional team of support engineers, security specialists, infrastructure engineers and service desk analysts supporting prestigious clients on a global basis, primarily within the financial services industry.
- Are you ready to take the next step and join a company that’s going to offer flexible and personalised technical training, career mentoring and on the job learning?
- Are you ultimately keen to really forge a long term career in IT?
- Are you unsure about your current job security; or have you been recently made redundant?
- Are you looking for a business that will invest in you and offers two salary reviews a year and prefers to promote from within?
As well as its spacious Kent based headquarters, there are offices in London W1, Dublin New York and Hong Kong. The team is hardworking, dynamic and focused on delivering the very best IT consultancy and support services possible. Work for my client and we can guarantee that you will continually develop your technical skills via a wide exposure to client systems, infrastructure and users. T
In line with current government Covid-19 restrictions, the role is home based initially and will return to alternate weeks in the office in due course. The position is based in the London W1 office with frequent, fully expensed, travel to client sites across the Capital.
- Providing remote and onsite support to clients throughout the UK and abroad
- Respond to user requests and escalations in line with SLAs
- Provide on-call cover as required on the schedule
- Assist with projects and on-boarding
- Assist with the training, support and development of the first line team
- It is essential that you are an excellent communicator and organiser for this role and that you enjoy applying your excellent problem solving skills in a variety of environments, often whilst under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory
- Firewall, VLAN/LAN knowledge and exposure
- Networking knowledge and exposure
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Windows Servers
- Routing and switching
If you want to be the best – you have to work with the best and learn from the best. This role is exactly the opportunity to do that.
Please contact Keith Wilkins on 01795 555971 to find out more or send your CV for review to CVs@avocetrecruiting.com
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.