To £26,000 + benefits + training
16 days ago
My client is looking for additional team members to join an existing Service Desk and bring some fresh experience and energy to the environment as it enters a new phase.
Initially working from home, the role will be returning to the company offices in Bracknell in due course and so candidates must consider whether they will be able to commute to the location to undertake the 6:00 am shift start.
- Providing first-class multi-channel support for all end-user incidents and service requests relating to the business and IT environment, maintaining high levels of ownership throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Collect and maintain clear, accurate and timely information for every incident or service request to provide relevant data to the end-user, other IT Partners or 3rd Parties and to enable effective triaging or request fulfilment.
- Undertake prioritisation, analysis, diagnosis, resolution or reassignment of a wide range of incidents using the existing Knowledge Base, including computer and point of sale hardware, operating systems, applications and networks.
- Understand and proactively operate the escalations procedures.
- Ensure effective management of incidents or service requests, using agreed incident management and request fulfilment processes and consistently meeting agreed SLA targets.
- Ensure compliance with quality management, risk management, security policies and procedures.
- Monitor the status and progress of incidents and service requests.
- Proactively contribute to Continual Service Improvement through identification of process improvements and problem prevention.
- Take ownership of customer service standards on a case-by-case basis ensuring all users are provided with the highest possible level of customer service in line with Service Desk and Company values.
Skills and Experience:
- This is a fast-paced environment where you will need to work well under pressure, dealing with major incidents.
- Ensure that service incidents or requests from end-users are complete, contacting users and requesting any missing information if required.
- Maintain a rapport with end users by displaying an empathetic understanding of their support requirements.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbally and written, advising customers and stakeholders of actions taken
- Communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Support other activities as assigned by Management.
- Experience in the retail industry is preferred, but not essential.
- One to three years of experience in IT support is preferred.
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Now is an added advantage.
Working 40 hours per week - Shift window: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM on a rotational shift pattern including weekends (1 weekend in 3)
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an established team and a working environment that is constantly changing, developing and moving forwards.
Call us today for an informal chat to find out more about this exciting role or send us your CV for review.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this opportunity. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our experienced team and we do not use automated screening tools.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency regarding this role and does not discriminate on grounds of race, sex, marital status, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or disability.