21 days ago
6 months FTC
My client is looking to employ an Application Support Analyst with a good knowledge of application support, customer support, Power BI, Microsoft Forms and O365. The focus of the role is an Application Support rather than IT Infrastructure. Experience of working in this capacity is essential
This is a fixed term position of 6 months; however, there is excellent potential for a permanent role for the right candidate. Candidates will have a mix of working from home and occasionally working from the office based in the Grays area of Essex
Duties will include:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support
- Liaising with customer to understand requirements and how best to apply solutions
- Supporting project implementations from initial user training through to support
- Configuring solutions to best model customer environments
- Specifying, developing and testing interfaces to 3rd party systems
- Testing of new releases
- Strong problem solving skills / technical triaging skills
- Excellent fault resolution abilities
- Strong experience using, implementing and supporting solutions based on these platforms: Power BI, Power Query, Power Automate, Microsoft Forms, O365
- Ability to ensure that the correct priority and severity are assigned to all application issues and that acceptable workarounds are in place and lasting solutions delivered within service level agreements
To find out more about this position, please contact Keith Wilkins or send your CV for review.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.