£22-26,000 + excellent corporate bens
over 1 year ago
My client is a global leader, employing over 75,000 people and with a multi-$bn turnover; it is one of the US’s “Most Admired Companies” and provides facilities management, project management and advisory services all over the world. The role is based in Central London (London SE1)
This role – a superb opportunity for an individual who loves working with data and is very comfortable with Excel – is to support the Facilities Management area of the business, which is moving into a very exciting new area in Summer 2020 and will need enthusiastic and “switched on” individual to help support this.
Successful candidates will assist the business in the use of a range of client facing business applications, with a particular focus on facilities management and maintenance management (CAFM / CMMS) systems
We are looking for two people for this position and are seeking the following attitudes, skills and experience:
- Likes to work with both people and technology
- Is not fazed by a fast paced environment
- Corporate office experience would be advantageous
- Proven team player
- A strong ‘customer is king’ work ethic
- Solid experience with Microsoft office
- Excel wizardry
- Very comfortable with both face to face and written communication
- Some experience of using a ticketing system ( ITSM / CAFM / CSAT ) would be beneficial but not essential
- Support an effective technology deployments within new clients.
- Provide 1st line triage of Business Systems Technology via our ticketing system.
- Assist in managing reactive support from end-users and customers
- Provide general project and admin support within the CAFM team.
- Promote best-practice & ensure consistent usage of technology (where appropriate) through advice and
- support to key users
- Be first point of contact for general queries within the CAFM team.
This is a pivotal role within an exciting team facing new horizons and challenges.
In return, a highly competitive salary and excellent corporate benefits package is on offer. To find out more, please contact Keith Wilkins in the first instance or send through your CV to CVs@avocetrecruiting.com – and don’t worry, the AI Bots won’t get near it, as we screen all our CVs personally - we don’t look for keywords but real experience and personality.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role