To £45,000 + benefits + training
4 months ago
Our client is an exceptional Kent-based technology company - award winning and judged to be the most successful IT company based in the area - with a highly successful and professional team of support engineers and service desk analysts supporting prestigious clients on a global basis, primarily within the financial services industry.
As well as its spacious Kent-based headquarters, there are offices in London, Dublin New York and Hong Kong. The team is hardworking, dynamic and focused on delivering the very best IT support service possible. Work for my client and we can guarantee that you will continually develop your technical skills via a wide exposure to client systems, infrastructure and users. There will be regular opportunities to develop new skills such as cloud-based technology, cybersecurity, infrastructure management or IT project management.
In line with current government Covid-19 restrictions, the role is home-based initially and will return to alternate weeks in the office in due course.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the client experience.
- Day to day management of the technical support team and helpdesk system
- Owner of the escalation process within the support team
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are documented and followed.
- Research and implement solutions and software to improve service delivery.
- Liaising with the Support & Account manager on incident history/progress
- Ensuring we exceed SLAs and implementing improvements to continue to overdeliver.
- Proactively monitor tickets & incidents to ensure timely resolution.
- Make general suggestions about improving service & process.
- Partner with the in-house IT Trainer to ensure staff skills are up to date.
- Reporting to the management team on service delivery.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong sense of ownership
- Good computer skills
- Good customer service skills
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Previous experience in a Service Delivery role
- Excellent technical ability
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent time management
- ITIL aligned.