£110 per day
about 1 month ago
3 months +
My client is a global household name - one of the world's top brands - with a superb reputation for creativity, innovation, and trend-setting and is seeking a service desk analyst with excellent customer service skills to join its dynamic technical service desk team delivering support services to its European user base. This role is based very close to Oxford Circus, London W1.
You will have excellent problem solving skills and have already spent at least 6 months on a technical service supporting MS Office suite. Experience of supporting new starters and leavers would be highly beneficial
Please note the daily rate for this is fixed and non-negotiable; however, the client is one you will love to have on your CV and the working environment is unique and exciting
The purpose of the role is to provide customer-focused first line support services to the user community and to ensure those support services are delivered effectively and efficiently. Working specifically with new starters and leavers the role would benefit from someone who has support experience in this area of user provisioning
- Support new and current users
- Create user accounts
- Encasing and re-imaging laptops and desktops
- Creating shared mailboxes and working with Exchange
- Collecting and ensuring IT equipment is ready for new starters
- Troubleshooting and provisioning mobile devices.
• Minimum 6-12 months' experience in a service desk / helpdesk / technical helpline / contact centre environment
• Good communication skills; both written and verbal
• Call logging experience
• Demonstrable experience using a service management or call logging tool such as ServiceNow, Remedy, TopDesk, Sunrise etc
• Knowledge of Microsoft and Mac OS
Whilst some technical support knowledge is required for the role, the focus is on the customer service skills and the primary requirement is the ability to build rapport immediately over the telephone and use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to resolve users’ issues. My client is offering a dynamic, professional and challenging working environment and will reward the successful candidate with a competitive daily rate for a junior level role, plus a superb working environment
Please call Keith Wilkins today on 01634 309834 to find out more or send your CV for review. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role and does not discriminate on grounds of race, sex, marital status, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or disability.