To £24,000 + bens
11 months ago
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking candidate with an excellent combination of technical support and customer service skills to join a busy IT Service Desk based in their Head Office at Farnham.
This role will be part of a team of 6 Analysts providing a high level of technical assistance to keep the internal customers' systems up and running. The successful candidate will be an excellent team player, have excellent communication skills, previous experience of working with a service management tool to record information accurately and the ability to resolve a range of technical issues within a corporate enterprise environment.
This role effectively sits between level 1 and level 2 in the support teams and is an ideal way to join the organisation and expand your knowledge and ability in a professional environment.
The Service Desk covers from 08:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday working an 8.5 hour day and 09:00 – 13:00 Saturday on a rotational basis with other team members.
Candidates must have experience of the following:
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Windows, Word, Excel and Office 365
- Great understanding of customer service and proven experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Clear and concise verbal communication, with technical and non-technical conversations
- Can articulate technical and non-technical conversations via written media
- Able to collaborate within the Service Desk and other support teams
- Able to represent the company and the team professionally and responsibly internally and externally
- Professional attitude and will take pride in own work
- Self-motivated, with a willingness to help others when assistance may not be available
- Enthusiastic and interested in the company’s business and services
- Ability to learn new systems/services/processes within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- An eye for detail and quality - Experience of Active Directory administration, networking and telephony will also be useful.
For further information and an initial discussion please call Keith Wilkins today on 01634 309834 or send your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role