£11.00-12.00 per hour
3 months ago
My client is looking for 2 service desk analysts with a real customer service focus to support internal clients and help resolve issues both via email and telephone.
If you love to help your colleagues solve their problems and you enjoy solving problems, then this could be the role for you. You will be a true customer service superstar and love putting your 1st line support skills to good use.
You will receive and handle requests for support following agreed procedures, respond to common requests for support by providing information to enable problem resolution and promptly allocate unresolved calls as appropriate. This is a superb opportunity to build on your experience to date by using those skills in busy and dynamic environment.
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries and issues, primarily via telephone and email
- Resolve calls at first point of contact.
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of problems and then identify and deliver practical solutions.
- Administer parts of the technical environment, including user account administration.
- Install and support a variety of software packages and hardware devices.
- IT Service Desk Experience
- Using a call logging system.
- Active Directory / Windows administration.
- Microsoft Office – intermediate/advanced (2010/2013/2016)
- Windows 7 & 8.1 and 10
- Exchange Admin.
- Supporting users of software applications.
- Have experience of providing an excellent customer experience.
This is an initial 2 month contract but there is great potential to extend and learn new skills for the right person. If your energetic, positive and love both technology and using your people skills, we would love to hear from you
For further information and an initial discussion please call Keith Wilkins today or send your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role