£26-30,000 + excellent bens
about 1 year ago
My client is looking for a lead servcie desk analyst / team leader who will be able lead a team of four SDAs and work closely with the Service Desk Manager.
You will act as the initial technical escalation point for the Service Desk team and play a pivotal role in driving improvements in the service desk environment, including training, tools, change management and service transition. To fulfil this role, the Lead Analyst needs to have excellent problem solving skills, a solid background in processes and procedures (ISO / ITIL) and be highly motivated, proactive and professional.
This role would prove to be an excellent position in which to develop your career in the direction of Service Desk Management.
- Knowledge of working to standards/frameworks (ITIL/ISO)
- Working knowledge of an ITSM tool
- People management skills, including coaching & mentoring members of staff
- At least 4 years’ experience of working in a Service Desk environment, or at a more technical level
- Experience producing reports on Service Desk activity
- Experiencing of administration of Office365
- High level of problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Windows 7/10
- Working knowledge of Active Directory within a Windows environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Word, Excel and Office 365
- Great understanding of customer service and proven experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
If you consider that now is the time to ‘step-up’ in your role, I would like to hear from you. If you love to take pride in your work, are empathetic and enjoy helping develop others and share their successes and have an eye for detail and quality, my client’s environment of mutual support and respect will appeal to your strengths. Couple that with a desire to offer technical support skills in an innovative and fast paced environment and this is your future job!
Based within walking distance of Farnham station, my client also provides free or subsidised parking.
For further information and an initial discussion please call Keith Wilkins today or send your CV for review. Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role