£300-£350 per day
26 days ago
Our client has one mission – supporting its delegates to become productive and high quality hires and to aid employers to employ entry-level staff who are higher quality, more productive, retained longer and promoted faster.
We are looking for experienced IT Trainers to join a worldwide network of professionals delivering training to young adults for entry-level roles in technical support and service desk. This role is remote so will be home-based.
About the role:-
- 100% online programme, equipping young people with the behavioural skills, mindsets, and technical skills to become a successful IT Service Desk Analyst.
- 80% training delivery; 10% program management;10% stakeholder engagement and professional development
- Initial 14-week contract with possibility of renewal - 12 weeks delivering training; two weeks onboarding and training of successful candidates
Key skills and experience:-
- At least 2 years of experience delivering training to adults required; experience with online facilitation preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and competency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & PowerPoint), Zoom, Slack, and Google Drive
- Virtual classroom experience
- delivering training, coaching, or mentoring to a youth audience.
- Ability to review lesson plans and resources for online delivery and to avoid ‘Zoom fatigue’
- Able to accommodate different learning styles
- Keen to support the unemployed and disadvantaged
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills in
- Ability to organise and manage online and offline resources while managing deadlines.
- The ability to collect and analyse training data
- Have a growth mindset, a positive, solutions-oriented attitude and a drive for excellence.
- Good team player with excellent relationship building skills
- Engage participants in active thinking and participatory learning using effective communication and facilitation techniques online, such as breakout rooms, activities and group work.
- Differentiate instruction to meet individual learning needs
- Provide in-the-moment feedback to participants
- Create and implement systems to foster a supportive and collaborative online community of learners.
- Record data (e.g., participant attendance, performance in class and assessments, etc.).
- Trouble-shoot technical issues
- Support learner screening and any pre-cohort preparation required for the programme, if required.
If you are an experienced technical trainer with full-time availability and an interest in supporting young people over the next 4 months, then please get in touch.
Please contact Keith Wilkins to find out more or send your CV for review.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.