£50,000 + bens + flexible/remote working
24 days ago
Rarely has there been a more exciting time to join my client’s business systems team as it is developing standalone systems, moving away from legacy systems and designing the road map for future growth and acquisitions. This role will specifically be involved from the outset in the design and build of a brand new ServiceNow instance.
The team is set to expand dramatically, and ServiceNow admin position is a superb opportunity to utilise all your ServiceNow skills in an environment that is ripe for investment and offering excellent career development opportunities.
My client is based in Bedford but is flexible on the working environment and location.
- Act as advocate for ServiceNow and provide expert advice on the use of business system applications, Knowledge Management and Reporting applications.
- Support and maintain the ServiceNow business application
- Day to day internal case management, case resolution and stakeholder support
- Configuration and customisation of Service Now using an Agile development methodology
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand and document requirements, agree acceptance criteria
- Data Imports, exports, cleansing and reporting
- Point of contact for Service Now expertise and training support
- Creating and maintaining End User Training and Documentation
- 2nd Line Application Support: analyse and resolve system faults; manage users; create and maintain documented solutions; user maintenance to support the New Starters and Leavers processes
- Log, analyse and capture business requirements for enhancements, change requests and modifications to business systems processes, system functionality, knowledge management and reporting applications.
Experience / Knowledge
- Experience of working as a Service Now support agent, carrying out Service Now systems maintenance and/or new implementations
- Demonstrable experience of working in an IT Support environment, (preferably in 2nd or 3rd line ) with knowledge of ITIL standards and use of case management systems
- Strong investigative, analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of AGILE development methods
- Ability to analyse complex business requirements
- Experience of delivering end-user training and producing/maintaining training documentation
- System documentation experience
- Effective oral and written communication with a clear customer focus.
If you are an excellent communicator, with strong analytical skills and enjoy working across multiple teams and projects, then this role is where you should be applying your ServiceNow skills and experience. To find out more about this position, please contact Keith Wilkins on 01795 555971 or send your CV for review to CVs@avocetrecruiting.com
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.